10 May 2011

back to school again~

well, school is school and that's the only word to describe school and everybody will give a sigh, with a smile or with a frown. finished my 11 years of schooling and maybe i need 2 years more. relaxing and chilling being lazy at home for almost 5 months are the greatest thing in my whole life, but i miss school badly and my friends and the moments for sure.

it's not true that people getting lazy to go back and be in school again after a long rest. maybe because i'm heartless but it seems like it's nothing different. to me, you just need to repeat the same boring stuff you've done for 11 years for another 2 years. so, it's nothing different and it's nothing actually.

for real, i don't like being in that school. it's not like i wanna condemn that school. i mean, i'm used being at my old school and new environment doesn't put even a little smile on my face. and, it's full of not-so-good-girls and don't take me wrong. not all of them but most of them, some of them a real nice and give new students a warm treat.

to be frank, form 6 isn't my first or even last choice. i really know that i can go for degree next but what i'm gonna face is harder than spm that i've screwed and i'm not gonna repeat the same mistakes again. all the subjects are really tough and need to study like real hard and real geek and i don't think i can, for real. i can't even stand to study simple things and look at my result! what a shame!

*please hear my wish and i wish it might be granted

lord,
i'm praying for you to save me from all this nonsense,
save me from all this shit and all this madness,
open their heart to gimme a second chance,
for me to fix my path for the right track.

No comments: