13 April 2011

at last~

call me thick-skulled, call me wooden-headed, call me mutton-headed, call me lame-brained. i don't care ',cause it's true and i am all stated above. i've failed in my life, yeah, i'm the one who's causing it and i cant regretting it now. serves me right is the best thing is to say and it feels like a full pie slapped on my face, BULL'S-EYE!

feeling down today as two of my best friends, anna and yukiko got the interview for tesl foundation at local university and i don't. feeling like a loser, feeling like a bump as i watched them got it and just observing the fun. yeah, kinda feeling like i've gave up on life and feeling like a total jerk and loser. mourning my day by cursing like hell, yeah i do curse a lot. everything seems wrong and nothing even right. i don't even smile and don't even laugh on jokes, and have a pretty scary expression on my face.

by night, my already-spoiled mood being spoil by the late server of knowing the result for Teacher Education Institutes (KPLSPM). waiting for the damn internet like hell and server always error and it makes me more angry and fed up. luckily my dear friend, anna is willing to help, she checked it for me and guess what?!

I GOT IT!! yeah, I G.O.T I.T!!! i'm feeling like wanna scream out loud for the whole world to know. thank you my lord, i'm thanking you for giving me chance to fix my messy life. the interview is on April 28,2011 and i'm hoping that i will get it. the journey is much more easier there, and i'll surely get a job after. oh, how can i thank you for answering my prayer *okay, a bit too over there. but, thank you my lord.

now i can sleep with a smile on my face finally, FINALLY! for both of my lucky friends, they too do get that KPLSPM like me but a day differ for the interview. and this weekend, i'll be there for my very best friend of all for her tels foundation interview in UiTM JB. will be there on sat, the day of other bestfriend's interview and be back home on sun, her interview day. really hope they'll get it and i pray for the best of them both.

No comments: