12 April 2011

you're my first~

i've said forever and always and it will always be. i can't put it off my mind. thinking about you all the time, night and day. without failing to recall every second we spent talking on the phone or chatting all night long. telling how we miss each other so much and wishing we could spent a day together without any stonewalling. we lived in our little imaginary world, the one that no one and nothing could tear us apart. it's all started on September 25,2010 and you're the only one that i saw that day, the only one that's in my view all day long. you asked me to be yours on the next two days; oh, how easily i melt to your charm is a miracle. i'm the kind that's not easily in love nor trust people.

we met on October 4,2010 and that's the official date for us to be together and i felt like i'm at the top of the world and i just wanna scream it out aloud. we barely had a fight or can i say, never as an option; we lived in a fantasy of sweet dreams that never ends. we went for a night out or actually a dinner gathering on January 1,2011 and we spent the night together. thats the day when you put your arm around me for the first time and we enjoyed our night. i gave you a special custom-made guitar pick necklace that costs me a fortune and it's written our name on it for valentine's day but it's worth it, for the one that i love and adore.

our days rolled by in a blink of an eye and one day you told me you wanna call it a day for you've tired of our relationship. on that very 23rd of February at 2.20 am, you gave me 10 reasons why we should break up and said it's for our own good. i felt like falling to pieces when you said that, but i respect your decision. "i love you and i always will", that's the word that i always say to you to make you believe that i really love you. in a minute,you change your status to 'in a relationship' with a new girl. oh, how sad and disappointed i feel that night. i don't mind if you don't love me, just tell me and i'll accept it calmly. and my heart crushed to dust when i saw that you've been with that girl since February 12,2011. that's two days before valentine's day and you can even smile to me like an innocent child when i gave you that necklace.

but, you and that girl doesn't last long, just for a month, i guess it serves you right and legend got it right, what comes around goes around. i wish day and night for you to pick me again, yeah, poor me, sounds pathetic right? but, after what you've done to me, i still love you and i can never forget you and believe me, i've tried tonnes of times. days passed by and suddenly you got a new girl that really loves you and you love her so much too. i'm happy for you and even encourage you to go for it, helped you to fix your relationship and everything that i can to help you. yeah, maybe i still have feelings for you and love to see you happy. i just want you to know that i still love you and i always will. you're my first and i hope that you'll be my last. and i want you to know that i'll always be here, waiting for you to come back one day. and, i got the guts to say it tonight. i can't say it and i hope that you'll read it.

No comments: