18 April 2011

get a life~

stop that fucking annoying stuff and quit from being such an arse. for god sake! can't you tell that imma malay by my name?

okay, my face features may confuse you but my name with dad's name, for sure imma malay. i have malay name as well as my dad. even though 'if' my mum is a chinese, i'm still malay as kids follow their dad's race. i have malay name and i don't have any chinese surname in it.

i don't blaming people for mistaking my race and i will answer their questions gladly. but for those who making that question as pick-up line, you better get your arse outta my life. it's such a lame lines ever and please behave like a gentleman even if you're not.

i'm not the kind that will be easily flattered with such comments and tales. i'm sick of hearing it, find a cheap girl for you to use those stupid lines. they may have the time to hear your lame, pathetic, stupid lines and easily melt with it.

i don't have extra time to be wasted for. i don't have time to even have a talk with you. just find a door and get yourself out. don't waste mine and yours, go get a real life.

No comments: