15 April 2011

it's tiring~

working it out form 3 pm to 4 am is totally wearying me out. gotta work hard for it, gotta grab the chance and never let it away. it's only three questions but it takes the whole day of mine and have to work it out next week. have to reread and maybe filter some of it or add some more. it's really get the hell outta me. pray to god really hard that i'll be picked up for that, wishing for my interview on April 28,2001 gonna be okay and fun. and i hope that i'm prepared for it; my self-confidence and all the certificates. work hard and pray hard.

tomorrow's the day that i'll have an adventure with my best friend, yukiko. well, not really a real adventure, just accompany her for her interview; just to give morale support. hoping that her interview for tesl foundation on April 16,2011 will be going smoothly and too my another best friend too, anna. GOOD LUCK YOU GUYS!~

hoping that gonna have best time with yukiko for we rarely spend time with each other lately. both of us are too busy with our own work and life. guess, school life really have goodness outta boring days of it. really miss my schooldays, hanging around yukiko's class, sleep all day long, skip physics and biology classes, walk around the school, having great time in bm period and really miss my english language subjects. awwh, you'll only know how great schooling is after you've finished it.

No comments: