18 April 2011

i wanna change~

yes, i admit that i do really wanna be thin as a rail badly for the whole of my life. but, after i get my madness of buying dresses, i wanna change my size. i really do!

lots of the dress i wanna buy and branded clothes do have S size for the smallest. and i can only bought stuff from mng, zara and topshop for my size. not that i'm craze for them but they got smallest size, i tell ya.

i wanna change form XXS to S, from 4 to 8. lotsa mng dresses that i fell in love for the first sight only have 3 sizes, S, M and L. yeah, it seems a lot of work i gotta do to make it happen but i have to work it out.

oh, i just wanna make my size change without affecting my face curves. i do really wanna be S but i don't want my face to become plump-ier. and i wish i could happen even though i knew it's just a dream that will never happen.

No comments: